Facing Disruption: Building Sustainably
THE 2019 ACSA CONFERENCE
Monday, April 1 & Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Edmonton Convention Centre
Disruption surrounds us. Everything seems more unpredictable. Alberta’s business leaders and safety practitioners need to get a handle on everything that impacts them and their workers.
At FACING DISRUPTION: Building Sustainably, your ACSA will be hosting sessions to help you succeed in a world of accelerating disruption.
Disruption comes in many forms, and we intend to touch on those that are most prevalent today, such as:
- The political climate in Alberta and Canada and how it is affecting construction and safety
- What we have seen in the first nine months of the new health & safety legislation
- Energy issues & conservation & their impacts
- Global climate changes & their ongoing effects
- Upcoming changes to transportation and driving safety in Alberta
- Partnership’s changes to Alberta’s COR / SECOR
- Changes at WCB Alberta
- Legalised cannabis and the lessons learned
Contact ACSAConference@buksa.com for more information.