Who is an ACSA Member?
An ACSA member is a company who’s Alberta Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) industry code falls under Construction/Construction Trade Services. The employer pays a levy to the ACSA through their WCB account fees. This qualifies the company to receive automatic Member status with the ACSA.
WCB also provides useful information for employers at their webpage.
Companies without an account number at WCB Alberta, or those companies possessing a WCB Alberta account number but not classified under Construction / Construction Trade Services, are non-members and are be eligible to purchase an Associate Membership. So even companies in other industries can benefit from Alberta’s leading safety training and certification processes. With over 2,500 associate members, your ACSA is experienced in bringing safety to all Alberta industries.
If you feel your company is listed under the incorrect industry code or if you are unsure if you are an automatic member of the ACSA, please contact WCB.
If your company is a member and would like to obtain the ACSA logo for online promotional purposes, please follow the instructions and download the Logo Request Form at this webpage.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Discount pricing on training courses
- Discount pricing for materials
- Opportunity to participate in the Certificate of Recognition program (COR) or the Small Employer Certificate of Recognition program (SECOR) which can help you qualify for potential WCB Rebates
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to ACSA events
- Networking opportunities, including the opportunity to join one of our 8 Regional Safety Committees across Alberta
- Participation in ACSA supported campaigns e.g. Steps for Life, Take a Walk Day, NAOSH Week and more
- ACSA communications, such as the Alberta Toolbox magazine, subscription our monthly newsletter ACSA Update, and course information emails
Your membership with the ACSA is automatic and free of charge if your company falls under the appropriate Alberta WCB industry code.
If it does not, you can still join by paying an annual fee and becoming an Associate Member. Please submit the Application Form to the Edmonton office.
Associate membership fees are structured according to the number of employees working at your company:
- 1 – 10 employees: $500.00 + tax
- 11+ employees: $750.00 + tax
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information. If you require further assistance please contact our Client Services department.