Instruction by Request (IBR)
We strive to make the learning experience as effective and accessible as possible. Your workers can’t make it to one of our facilities for a class? You wish to train a number of workers simultaneously? Not a problem, we’ll come to you!
We are pleased to offer on-site course training at your facility or any qualifying preferred location in Alberta or elsewhere.
In order to ensure that we provide you with quality training while at your site, we ask that you provide a suitable space with a few key elements for effective training delivery:
- A quiet area with access limited to only students and instructors in order to avoid interruptions.
- Adequate space for the instructor and students to move around and to accommodate classroom activities.
- A clean area with work surfaces for students to complete course work.
The rest is up to us! ACSA provides all the learning materials required for the training session.
Contact us today for more details at IBR@youracsa.ca, call us at 780.453.3311. Alternatively, download the IBR Form, fill it out, and e-mail it to us.
Per Day (Mon-Sat)
Per Day (Mon-Sat)
- Any subsequent day of training (for single certification) is $800 for Members and $1,000 for Associate Members.
- 24 students is class maximum (14 for Basic Instructional Techniques – click this link for information on courses)
- An additional daily premium of $150.00 is applicable for training on Sundays and Statutory Holidays.
- Outside the 35 kilometre radius of Calgary or Edmonton, prices will vary depending on the individual nature of the facility and its relative distance from each respective city.
- A 14-day cancellation notice is required for full refund.
- Fewer than 14 days’ cancellation notice will result in a 25% cancellation fee.
- Events cancelled 48 hours or less in advance of a training date are non-refundable.