2018 ACSA Annual Achievement Awards
Nominations for the 2018 awards program are now open. Download the nomination form(s) from the download section of this webpage. Open and complete the form using Adobe Reader, and the submit to us using the Submit button.
There are four award categories:
- The Trailblazer Award recognizes the innovations and achievements in safety of companies from the Alberta construction industry, along with their contributions to the local communities in the region.
The Award is presented in two categories:
- Small/Medium (less than 30 employees)
- Large (30 or more employees)
- The Pacesetter Award recognizes the innovations and achievements in safety of individuals from the Alberta construction industry, along with their outstanding service to the Regional Safety Committee (RSC) in their community.
- The National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) of the Year Award recognizes a safety professional who has worked hard towards building their safety career in construction through three or more years of practical on-site experience, the management of projects and initiatives, and also through extracurricular activities such as training and volunteering.
- The Health & Safety Administrator (HSA) of the Year Award recognizes a safety professional who has worked hard towards building their career in safety through the management of projects and initiatives in their work, as well as through extracurricular activities such as training and volunteering.
In this, the ACSA’s 30th anniversary year, we will be announcing some exciting developments for our annual conference and awards gala. For example, our Annual Awards Gala will be held on the evening of Friday, March 9, making it easier for conference attendees to join the celebrations.
Follow us on one of our social media accounts to be sure not to miss out and subscribe to our monthly newsletter, Your ACSA Update.
2017 Annual Achievement Awards
The 2017 Annual Achievement Awards Presentation Dinner was held on March 11 at the Edmonton Marriott at River Cree Resort.
The ACSA would like to thank the attending Board members, MC Jebb Fink, ACSA staff and fellow presenters from the RSC’s for making the evening a success and pleasure for all. Photos from the evening can be viewed here. If you would like a high resolution copy of a particular photo, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to the following winners:
CalgaryClick to view winners
EdmontonClick to view winners
Grande PrairieClick to view winners
LakelandClick to view winners
LethbridgeClick to view winners
ParklandClick to view winners
Wood BuffaloClick to view winners
NCSO/HSA of the YearClick to view winners