The NCSO Professional Development Conference is the premier annual event for all National Construction Safety Officers (NCSO) and Health & Safety Administrators (HSA) in Alberta. Hosted by the ACSA, it provides a unique networking opportunity for over 300 delegates across two big days, and also provides a valuable chance for safety professionals to learn how to build on their important role of upholding the values and practices of safety in the construction industry.
2017 marks the 25th Anniversary of the NCSO Professional Development Conference, making this event one that’s not to be missed. It will be held on March 9 & 10 at the Edmonton Marriott, River Cree Resort. The theme for 2017 is – ‘Connect. Communicate. Collaborate‘.
View the Conference Program to see the fantastic line-up to date, with more program announcements to come over the next few months.
Sponsorship & Trade show Opportunities
For the first time in the conference’s history, we are making sponsorship’s available. Your business could have the unique opportunity to support this event, exposing your brand to over 300 key leaders from within the safety profession and working in the construction industry.
Reap the Rewards:
- Build brand awareness through the publicity of each event throughout the region
- Reach your target audience – the Conference generates huge interest from the safety community in the construction industry
- Be seen as supporting safety in the industry and the people working in it
- Benefit from a customized sponsorship package to suit your individual business needs
- Receive dedicated support from our committed team in the lead up to and during the events
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus to read through our unique package options and lock in your support for this event.
Trade show booths for this year are fully booked! Please book early so you can take part in the next year’s Conference trade show.