ACSA Safety Draw Rules and Disclaimer
Below you will find the official rules and disclaimer for the ACSA Safety Draw (the “Draw”) that is administered by the Alberta Construction Safety Association (“ACSA”).
- The ACSA’s Safety Draw (the “Draw”) is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter are completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Draw. Any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Draw must be directed to the ACSA and not Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
- To enter and to be eligible to win, the entrant must reside in Canada, be 18 years or older, and an ACSA student at the time of the Draw. ACSA Employees and Board of Director Members of the ACSA are ineligible to enter.
- The Draw begins on May 3 to 7, 2021. The start and end dates of the Draw are tentative and subject to change without notice.
- The Draw prize is a prepaid Visa gift card and ACSA promotional items. The prize is non-transferable, and must be accepted as rewarded, with no cash option or substitutions. The ACSA reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part in the event that the prize is unavailable.
- The chances of winning are dependent on the amount of social media engagement on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter combined.
- To ENTER the Draw, the entrant must engage with any ACSA social media posts from May 3 to 7 by liking, commenting, or sharing. There is no charge or purchase required to enter the Draw.
- To win, the entrant must fulfill the conditions as specified by the ACSA (e.g., engage with a Facebook post on May 4) and successfully answer the skill-testing question.
- By entering this Draw the entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by the Draw Rules and Disclaimer. All decisions of the ACSA with respect to any aspect of this Draw are final and binding on all entrants in all matters.
- The entrants can only enter once and cannot use multiple email addresses or identities to circumvent the Draw Rules and Disclaimer.
- The Draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. Your personal information is collected and managed in accordance with Alberta’s Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws. By entering this Draw each entrant consents to the collection, use, and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as first name, last name, and email address) by the ACSA for the purposes of implementing, administering, and fulfilling this Draw. The ACSA will not sell or transmit this information to third parties.
- Fraudulent submissions may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the ACSA.
- By entering this Draw, the entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by these rules and disclaimer. All decisions made by the ACSA with respect to any aspect of this Draw are final and binding on all entrants in all matters.
- The ACSA acting reasonably will contact each potential prize winner by social media message to notify them that they may have won a prize using the information provided at within one (1) business day after the specified Draw is complete. The potential prize winner is solely responsible for monitoring their email for such notification messages. In the event that the potential winner does not respond to the email as outlined in the notification within one (1) business days after the email is sent, they will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the ACSA’s sole discretion. Proof of identification is required, which includes first name, last name, and email address. Written consent must be obtained by the ACSA from the winner before announcing their name in a public forum.
- The Draw winner will be announced on all social media platforms approximately one (1) business day after the winner has been contacted and has responded.