2023 ACSA Annual Achievement Awards
Nominations are open!
Do you know an organization or individual making workplaces safer? Nominate them for an ACSA Annual Achievement Award!
The ACSA Annual Achievement Awards recognize and celebrate health and safety leaders who are making a difference in their workplace or community. This year’s awards will be presented at our upcoming 2023 ACSA Conference (March 9 and 10, 2023 in Calgary).
How to submit nominations:
- Download the appropriate form and fill in your answers.
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 20, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. (Please use the subject line: 2023 Awards Nomination.)
2023 ACSA Annual Achievement Awards: Categories
The four award categories are:
- The Trailblazer Award: Recognizes organizations that demonstrate their commitment to enhancing workplace safety and to promoting health and safety in the communities they serve. This award is presented in two categories: small/mid-sized (less than 30 employees) and large (30 or more employees). Self-nominations are welcome.
- The Pacesetter Award: Recognizes safety professionals for their outstanding service to their Regional Safety Committees (RSCs) and their leadership in promoting health and safety in their communities.
- The National Construction Safety Officer™ (NCSO™) of the Year Award and Health & Safety Administrator (HSA) of the Year Award: Recognize individuals who hold the NCSO™ or HSA designations and have built exceptional health and safety careers in construction by managing health and safety projects or initiatives, and by participating in extracurricular activities, such as training and volunteering, to enhance workplace health and safety. Self-nominations are welcome.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
View previous years’ award recipients
To stay current on ACSA news, follow us on social media and subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter today!