BILL 30 UPDATE – UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT
Friday, May 4th
ACSA Edmonton Office or Online
The Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA) and BILD (Building Industry Land Development) Alberta invite you to join the conversation on Bill 30, An Act to Protect the Health & Well-being of Working Albertans. Join us on May 4, 2018 at the ACSA’s Edmonton campus for a presentation and panel discussion featuring leaders from Occupational Health and Safety, the Workers Compensation Board, and the ACSA.
Not in Edmonton? The event will also be live-streamed on the Internet so you can watch and participate from anywhere in the province. Do you have questions? No problem! You will be able to use the chat box to ask questions to our panel wherever you’re watching.
Schedule of Events
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Coffee & Light Snacks (in person only)
- Please take advantage of this hour to enjoy a complementary beverage and snack, reserve your seats, and mingle among peers before the program begins.
- 9:00 am – 11:30 am – Bill 30 Update & Panel Discussion (in person and online)
- The update will be delivered panel-style with representatives from OH&S, WCB, and the ACSA. For those joining via webcast, the live-stream will promptly begin at 9am.
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm – Wrap-Up (in person only)
- Didn’t get a chance to ask your burning questions? Use this time to chat with our panel experts before the start of your afternoon. Please note: this will be for our Edmonton attendees only as the live-stream will close at 11:30.
We hope you are able to attend and ask that you ensure you RSVP before Friday, April 27, 2018.