The Health and Safety Conference Society of Alberta (HSCSA) invites you to participate in the 2016 Alberta Health and Safety Conference and Trade Fair, held at Edmonton’s Shaw Conference Centre, on November 7 & 8, 2016.
Now in its 15th year, the annual event is one of the largest of its kind in Western Canada. Over two days, an expected 450+ health and safety industry leaders and workers will gather to hear the latest news and views in health and safety research, best practices, communications, safety procedures, trends and much more.
Although the Shaw overlooks the city’s North Saskatchewan river valley, a beautiful backdrop in late fall, your attention will be on our 2016 line-up of world class speakers and exhibitors as together we ‘Recognize Greatness’.
- Welcome Ceremony with Minister of Labour Christina Gray, Councillor Mike Nickel, Pieter Lambooy, WCB and Carola von Sass, President HSCSA.
- Opening with Mike Lipkin, World-Renowned Motivator and Communicator.
- Panel Discussion with Deputy Minister, Alberta Labour Jeff Parr & Clint Dunford, ‘Making Tough Decisions in an Uncertain Climate’
- Ian Hooper, Director of Partnerships in Injury Reduction (Partnerships) of Alberta Jobs, Skills, Training and Labour, ‘Partnerships News’
- Theo Fleury – Former NHL All-Star, Stanley Cup winner and Olympic Gold Medalist; Two time best-selling author; Canadian Humanitarian Award recipient, Queen’s Jubilee Medallion winner and Honorary Chief and recipient of the Aboriginal Inspire Award
These are just some of the 30 + sessions open to delegates. We offer broad based and industry specific topics as well as technical sessions and special interest seminars.
Check out the Conference website for details and to register today – http://hsconference.ca/