Website Kanas Corporation
We are looking for 1st and 2nd year Apprentice Plumbers.
The Plumbing Apprentice position allows you to learn the skills required of the commercial plumbing and mechanical trade while working in a full-time paid employment position with on-the-job training from experienced plumbing journeymen.
- Perform all work in a safe manner.
- Watch out for fellow team members to ensure they are working in a safe manner as well.
- Work with various types of piping including iron, steel, copper and PVC.
- Operate powered equipment including hand tools, stationary machines and others as always required in a safe manner.
- Make decisions and solve problems analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution.
- Maintain a high-quality initiative while completing assigned duties.
Qualifications and or requirements
- Enrolled in the Apprenticeship program
- Knowledge of residential plumbing
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, able to receive and follow instructions from Journeyman/foreman, and be a team player
- Tools needed:
• 25’ tape measure with metric and imperial • Torpedo level • Channel locks • Tin snips • 5/16th nut driver • Multi-bit screw driver • Crescent wrench 8-10’
Wage: $17-$20 per hour, depend on experience and skill level
Benefits we offer: health, dental, disability, life insurance
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for viewing our job posting.